PRS LTD CLEAN UP ROAD INCIDENTS FAST
In the unfortunate event of a road incident, PRS Ltd are on hand to assist the emergency services by offering a road clean up service. We clean up spillages left on the road and our response team deal with materials such as diesel, oil, mud, sand or dropped cargo.
PRS cleans up road incidents in Newham fast
Is your Council clean-up team failing in their emergency response duties and abilities to remove spillages and debris from the site of an accident? The PRS response team are able to respond within five working hours to a reported incident/spillage and are fully equipped to tackle all events.
The PRS team are able to:
- Make safe the area which could pose a threat to other cars, pedestrians, cyclists by providing barriers, cones and other traffic measures to secure the area from public access
- Remove and dispose of hazardous, clinical and human waste materials and other waste matter to licenced facilities
- Remove and dispose of debris by sanding down spillage, flushing down the highway and drains with clean water and undertaking general cleaning and sweeping of the highway
- Remove and disposal of hazards and/or obstructions that could be a risk to other road users and/or cause significant traffic disruption i.e. removal of animal carcasses, abandoned vehicles or other obstructions
- Remove spillages from gullies or drains
- If required, provide artificial lighting
- If required, provide equipment (like temporary traffic signals or stop/go boards) to maintain traffic control in consultation with the Police
When Highways England call and tell you that an accident has occurred on public highway owned by your Council you want to be prepared. Get in touch now so we can discuss how best we can help you to achieve your emergency response targets.